Dvorak keyboard layout
Dvorak proponents claim the Dvorak layout uses less finger motion, increases typing rate, and reduces errors compared to the de facto keyboard standard QWERTY. This reduction in finger distance traveled was originally purported to permit faster rates of typing, but in later years is also purported to reduce repetitive-strain injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome.
7 Reasons to Switch to the Dvorak Keyboard Layout
1. QWERTY was designed for the typewriter, not the typist.
2. Dvorak increases your speed.
3. Dvorak lessens your mistakes.
4. Dvorak is more comfortable and better for your health.
5. Switching to Dvorak is easier than ever.
6. Dvorak is cool.
7. Using Dvorak is a noble cause.
Source: workawesome.comAdded: 29 August 2010